Selling a bike
Have an old bike and want to sell? This article gives some tips for selling it.
1. Fix your bike (if broken).
Put oil on the chain.
Fix the brakes (if necessary).
2. Advertise your bike. You can advertise online or in the newspaper. You can also hand out flyers in your neighborhood.
3. Put price. Think what the best price to sell your bike. If you put a high price, it will take longer to sell. But do not you put the price very low. Think what would be the smartest price to sell.
4. Make appointments with potential buyers. You can quote them in a park that is near your home so you can try it right there.
5. When you sell your bike, remove all the posters you have put to announce it. It also closes the ads on the Internet.
If you know of a friend who will have a garage sale, ask you to leave your bike there (but the money is for you, just invite him a drink or something).
If you give your bike to someone who does not know for the band, can be dangerous.
Note that when you lend your bike to someone to try it, you could get away with it.
Things You’ll Need
A bike you need to sell