How to sell a used car
Want to sell it?
Selling a used car need not be a problem. Follow the guide below to do so.
1. Prepare your vehicle: It is advisable to perform a tune-up, wash and wax it. Also desirable to buy a new seat-covers. This is not to portray unrealistic but simply to give the best impression possible.
2. Assign a slightly higher price than they expect of the car. It will give you room to negotiate. If you do not rush to sell the car and think you deserve the price assigned, then wait, wait and wait until the buyer to pay the amount required.
3. Announces the sale of the car. You can advertise in the local newspaper and a website. Do not forget to include some good pictures.
There are some websites where you could advertise your car for free.
4. Park the car in a busy place with a sign “For Sale”.
If you think you’re selling your car at a good price, you can put the price on the windshield with a white marker.
5. Practice what you say when you call by phone to request information from the car. Explains what mileage has and highlights the positive (type of tires, etc.).
Each person you question the price is a potential customer.
6. Do not let anyone drive the car for checking it out with him, could be no return. If the potential customer wants to have a mechanic check the car, do not panic. This means it is a serious buyer.
7. Seal the deal. When someone buys the car do all the paperwork for the change of ownership as to the state authority, the endorsement of the bill, and so on.
Wash the car thoroughly before exhibit
Keep the paperwork on hand.
Know your car so you can confidently answer all the questions you are asked your prospective clients.
Do not let the buyer can prove the car alone.
When selling, do not let them take the car without a secure payment. A check may not have funds. Wait until the check the money is reflected in the balance of your bank account.