How to sell your used car and get a good deal
You’ve decided to sell your car and therefore you get the most possible and you also going to buy a new vehicle and you must set the difference of money between the price of one and other. Aspects such as the mileage of your car or the date it was manufactured outside of your control. But there are several other things you can do to improve your used car and you can impress the car dealership to ask a high price for it. Understand how you can do to improve the value of your car will help you to get a good deal.
1. Give your car a good lavado.No you must give your used car dealer with splashes of mud or bird droppings. Just give a bad image and value of the car down, you’ll understand the dealer that you do not take care of your car and will certainly have other faults as well. Try to give the best impression outside of your car, fix tires, bumpers and windows, after all, this is the first impression you have the dealer of your vehicle, it is the best.
2. Spend a little money and fix your car interior
3. Just to vacuum your car to remove any remaining chips, cheese crackers or chips is not enough.
If you are meticulous about keeping the inside of your car clean can save some money and do it yourself. But perhaps you are not the ideal to get every inch of the inside of your car is clean and bright, or simply do not have time, so it is worth spending $ 100 or so and let professionals take care of the issue and leave the interior of your car spotless.
4. You must change the bulbs broken flaggers and brake lights. If the headlights or taillights are cracked, you should replace them. Once more, spend a little money now to replace your car parts that have worn or are worn out could mean hundreds of dollars in profit when you sell.
5. Remove all your belongings and trash from the glove box. The only items that should remain in the glove compartment are the maintenance records and user manuals, and perhaps extra bulbs or fuses. The bag should contain only the car’s spare tire and jack, if in here where they are normally stored.
6. Point out the small problems you have in your car. Mention the little things that can have your vehicle, dents or scratches as some, perhaps corrosion on the battery, a cup holder broken or loose antenna show the dealer that you know your vehicle and you’re honest about it .
In this way we instill confidence and credibility to the dealer. This is likely to take the car in more value because you as a responsible owner that his car has probably always care.
7. It is best to also reveal the great problems of your car in advance. Do not forget that you also will find when the car is checked and is better than you told you about it beforehand so you do not give place to think you are trying to conceal something.
8. Educate yourself about how much the value of a car like yours today. Knowing this before going to the dealer gives you an advantage on how to get a better deal.