How to paint a bike
Custom motorcycle painting is a way to give a unique touch. Do it yourself and save labor costs also have more control of the personal touches. It can also be fun to paint a bike. Follow the steps below.
1. Create a space to paint. Motorcycle shops used professional gas extraction booths and special spray to keep the gas out, but you can use regular paint in a space that belongs to the area where you live normally, like a garage or empty warehouse.
Protects walls covered with plastic.
Put a fan in the window. The fan should be located out in order to expel the gases in the room.
Light up the room so you can see it when I paint. You can use floor lamps or add reflective material such as mirrors or foil.
2. Note all safety precautions.
The paint fumes are toxic. Use a mask and vent the gases to an open area.
The paint is highly flammable. Do not use paint near a stove or fire places. Avoid smoking while painting.
The room where paint should not be close to your residence area for long-term inhaled gases is dangerous to health.
Tie the points of light to your wall, with plenty of tape.
Your motorcycle should not have any leaks and spills causing slippery puddles.
3. Clean and sand with a gun that fired a jet of sand (sandblast) the parts you want painted.
4. Use an airbrush to paint the base. Creates a thin base layer gives more volume to your painting. Check the base in the areas you want to paint. Let it dry.
5. Clean water with him shooting airbrush. Add the painting after cleaning.
6. Based paints and let dry. You should use the sand once the paint has dried, if you have to repaint. You’ll get a smoother effect by adding more layers of paint.
7. Polished to give your bike a clean shine. Add polish and spread evenly over the surface. You can use a chamois to a better result.
You can paint your bike with a different color. You can select different colors for each part of your bike and give it a unique style.
There’s a lot more you can do besides paint your bike for tunearla. The shops offer motorcycle handlebars, tires and many other accessories for tunearla.
Things You’ll Need