How to Buy a Classic Jaguar
Owning an old car high range can be your dream, but if you’ve never tried or do not know how to buy a classic Jaguar, you may not know where to begin. To help with this task, you should consider what features and colors you prefer, how far are you willing to travel to buy the car, and how much you’re willing to spend on the vehicle.
1. It begins by reviewing the available research on the history of the company, and the difference between classic Jaguars.
The Jaguar brand is British and was part of India Tata Motors subsidiary. The company was founded in 1922 under the name Swallow Sidecar Company. The company name was changed to Jaguar Swallow Sidecar Company after World War II because of the stigma of the initials SS.
2. Check out what classic Jaguars are available in your area.
Look in the classified section of the newspaper. There you can start in the personal ads section and then move to the dealerships advertising.
Visit the websites of local car dealers. Although they may not appear in print ads, most dealerships keep a list up to date on their websites.
3. Looking for more classic Jaguars regional magazines car sales, you can find in stores and gas stations. Usually located near the door, and can be purchased for a few dollars.
4. Return to the Web for classic Jaguars nationally or internationally.
Visit the Jaguar listings in http://www.antiquecar.com/index/listings/category784.htm AntiqueCar.com. Check out pictures, different models, prices and years.
Search http://www.antiquecarsite.net/Antique-Classic-Cars/Vintage-Jaguars another website for classic Jaguars.
Search the site for more http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/cat//22/ British classic Jaguars.
5. Visit the online Kelley Blue Book, or get a copy, to find the value of the cars you have chosen.
6. Contact the seller directly com to begin negotiations for the price of the Jaguar. Make an initial offer fair, but feel free to haggle if the price is too high for you.
7. Reach an agreement about how to get the car to you. Determines whether the seller will send it on a truck or by sea, if you ask someone to take you to the place to find it, or if you fly or go by train to the location to drive the vehicle home.
8. Reach an agreement about the final price of the Jaguar classic, and sure to make final arrangements with the seller.
9. Ends the transaction, and make sure that all parties have been satisfied.
Contact your insurance agent to find out how much affect your insurance policy a luxury car like the Jaguar.